Thursday, March 19, 2009

Poppyseed Chicken

I know, we have not had anything exciting for dinner. We have had soccer 4 nights out of the week and been at Asahi! Then last night, Brian decided he wanted KFC and you heard NO objections from me!!

Sunday is Daddy's birthday and I plan to make the poppyseed chicken debut. My immediate family will be my guinea pigs tonight so I will let you know how it goes!


Poppy seed chicken

2 or 3 chicken breasts, boiled and cut in small pieces

1 16 oz sour cream

2 cans cream of chicken

2 tbls of poppyseeds

Ritz crackers

1 stick of butter

Mix the first 4 ingredients and put in a baking dish. Cover with crushed up ritz crackers. Melt a stick of butter and pour on top. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 350.

Seems easy enough doesnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment