Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Dinner

I cooked a big dinner for my Daddy's birthday. We had poppyseed chicken and then I followed it with Butterfinger cake. Both were delicious. Below is the recipe for Butterfinger Cake. It is super easy to make:

Butterfinger Cake

1 cake mix
1 jar caramel topping
1 can sweetened condensed milk
cool whip
several butterfinger candy bars (I used the mini kind)

Cook cake according to package directions.
While it is still warm, poke holes all over it.
Mix condensed milk and caramel topping and pour over cake (I would not use entire can of milk, or you will be cleaning up sticky goo.)
Crunch up some of the butterfingers and sprinkle on top.



Place in refrigerator and let cool (I left mine overnight)
Cover with cool whip and then sprinkle with more crunched up Butterfinger.



Yummy! I had a lot of help as you can see from the pic below!

No comments:

Post a Comment