Friday, March 20, 2009

I know, I know enough chicken

Several of you have commented that I have chicken too many times a week! So here is my tater tot casserole recipe that we have once a week. The kids LOVE it and it is usually reserved for a night that Brian is gone, not sure why, but it works out that way! I have scaled mine down a lot from the Duggar's and it is a little different!


Tater Tot Casserole

1 pound groundbeef
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
bag of tater tots
cheese (I use mozzerella)
onion (optional)

Brown hamburger meat, with onion if you choose, drain.
Layer bottom of 9x13 baking dish with tater tots. Pour hamburger meat on top. Some people like onion on top of that. Pour over cans of cream of mushroom on top. Cook for 45 minutes at 350. Top with cheese and put back in oven, let cheese melt.

Brandon eats his with tons of ketchup! I like it because I can fix it and stick it in the oven and do other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment