Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mexican Chicken

Update!!! One of my coworkers had the brilliant idea of mixing the stuff and wrapping it like an enchilada!! I plan to try that soon!
This has been the easiest thing I have made in awhile. You know that I like stuff that I can throw in the oven when I get home, and this was it!
Mexican Chicken
INGREDIENTS:
3-4 chicken breasts, boiled and cut into bite size pieces (I used a rotisserie chicken from Wal-mart!)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can rotel
1-2 cups cheddar cheese
Package of corn tortillas (small)

Tear the tortillas into small pieces and line the bottom of a pan. Mix together the soups, rotel and chicken and pour on top. Top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.

You know me, always wondering something: I think the next time I will try it with the hard taco shells!!

All 3 of the food critics loved it! There are several kinds of Ro-tel's and I used the mild original, but if you want it spicier, you can certainly make it that way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment