Saturday, January 16, 2010

Catalina Chicken for the Crockpot

Of course the cooking plans for this week went down the drain. A) I wasnt prepared and B) It's pointless to cook a meal for a large family when only 3 of us are home. I DID manage to make crockpot chili on Tuesday and it must have been good because the kids each ate 2 or 3 bowls. Monday night we had chicken salad and Thursday night, we had baked spaghetti. Brooke had a basketball game Friday at 6, so we wound up at Waffle House. I am making up for it tonight though, by cooking Catalina Crockpot Chicken. I mixed it up and went back to look to make sure that I was getting everything, I just KNEW I was forgetting something!

Catalina Crockpot Chicken

4-6 large chicken breasts
1 bottle of catalina salad dressing
1 package of dry onion soup mix

Pour catalina dressing and onion soup mix in crockpot. Stir. Add chicken. Cook for 3 hours (high) or 6 hours (low).
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment